Have you been looking for an incredibly well-sorted ND Miata with the looks and performance to match? If so, you need to seriously consider this 2016 ND Miata with LFX 3.6-liter V6 and MV5 6-speed transmission. This build has only 1,750 miles since its build while the car has 38,000+ miles on it.
- 2015 Camaro LFX 3.6L V6 (48k miles)
- Mace cams, all-new cam chains and guides
- Remote oil filter
- Elite engineering oil catch can
- Powerbond 25% under drive crank pulley
- V8 Roadster LFX down pipes and custom stainless exhaust with ceramic coating
- Goodwin CSF High Performance radiator with ND fan
Transmission / Drivetrain Specs:
- 2015 MV5 6-speed transmission (New from GM)
- New Genuine GM clutch/pp/flywheel and throw out bearing.
- V8 Roadsters Wilwood clutch master cylinder kit and braided brake lines
- MGW/ V8 Roadsters shifter with OEM shift knob
- 2016 ND rear differential stock 2.92 ratio
- OS Giken Limited-slip differential
- OS Giken Differential cover
- V8 Roadsters torque arm eliminator bracket
- V8 Roadsters engine mounts
- V8 Roadsters transmission mount
- PST custom driveshaft
Suspension / Tires / Extras
- Progress Technologies front sway bar
- V8 Roadsters StopTech STR-42 Big Brake Kit with steel braided lines
- Konig Hypergram 17×8 matte grey wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/45R17 tires
- DSD Coil Overs – Corner balanced
- V8 Roadsters CanBus box to run stock gauges. All gauges functional.
- Trunk mounted 650CCA battery.
- Ice cold air conditioning
Total wet weight 2,521 lbs.
This car is in very good condition. With it having 38,000+ miles on the original body, there are some small marks in the paint, mainly on the front bumper. There is also a small crease on the front bumper. This is to be expected for a normally driven vehicle.
This car is a little rocket that handles like it’s on rails. Weighing just ~2,500 pounds, the LFX engine pulls, combined with an incredibly well-sorted suspension. If the power and handling don’t make you smile, the Magnaflow exhaust will.